what ever have been happen in my life, i've through it all. it's not easy to be me but i'm strong enough to patient with anything :)

WORST NIGHT....


tonight is my worst night...
just one word u make me upset with u...
is it true u bored with me...??
now i know...
i'm not suitable with u...
i'm not good enough 4 u..
i'm not that person...
i know 4 the first we meet...
u hate everything about me...
u dont accept who i am...
but... i changed 4 u..
to be like what u want..
event i dont like it... i try!
because i don't want to lose u...
i've give u everything!
i try to make we happy...
i try to do something that u would remember me!
i just want u'r attention...
i just wanna u care about me...

we're very3 happy before... i know that...
i can't be patient now to hide everything badly i my heart..
i'm not strong enough...
i know u're kindness.. u caring.. u loving...
but sometime u have to understands my feeling...
i miss my olders me...
empty... save.. idependent..alone..
nobody in my life... i can be me...
i can solve all the problem that come..
i just stick on the principe of my life..
'let it be.. what it wanna be'

I HOPE U WILL CHANGE LIKE I KNEW U BEFORE..
I NEED SOMEONE LIKE U..
I'VE MISSING U.. 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

© DIARY HIDUP CIK PHONG, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena