what ever have been happen in my life, i've through it all. it's not easy to be me but i'm strong enough to patient with anything :)


hey guys! we see again.. HEHE.. 
less than 5weeks final exam will come.. 
ouch!! is scary me... 
the question that always appear in my head..
WHAT WE GONNA DO?? 
FROM WHERE I'M GONNA START??
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME AFTER THIS??
CAN I DO IT THIS SEMESTER??
the answer is NONE!
wake up mas! exam is around the corner..
if u not start from now, everything will change...
okey i got it! my heart telling the truth... 
mybe on 22.4.2012 exam will be start..:)

subject that i take for final exam.. 
1) database system
2) object-oriented programming
3) data structure
4) computer network
5) marketing in IT

sume subject taf2 belake.. 




0 comments:

Total Pageviews

© DIARY HIDUP CIK PHONG, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena