what ever have been happen in my life, i've through it all. it's not easy to be me but i'm strong enough to patient with anything :)

miss something..




wait n wait n wait.. untill when? i don't know.. will be or not.. hmm.. miss our memories.. should i remember all that memories? or should i throw it like a rubbish? what gonna make us change like before? i miss all damn much! what should i do? its that only me have to fight for this love? mybe i should drop down my ego..but how about him.. nothing to discuss just kept silent and pretend like nothing happen.. if like that..nothing gonna change.. empty in my heart.. it's nothing... doesn't know anything.. what gonna happen after this? stay or leave.. decision is on his hand.. 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

© DIARY HIDUP CIK PHONG, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena