what ever have been happen in my life, i've through it all. it's not easy to be me but i'm strong enough to patient with anything :)

MY SOUL


i miss him so much...
i love him so much...
i like him so much...
i want him so damn much...
i wanna with him forever...

i'll give my heart..
i'll give my soul...
i'll give my everything.. 

i'll take you a part of my life..
i'll take you being my husband..
i'll take care of you.. of your heart... 

how much i love you... 
is very very very much... 
if you heard deep inside my heart telling the truth..
i'll stay together with you untill the end.. 
even though if happen u'r not destined for me..
i'll wait 4 u.. see you from a far... 
i hope u'll not ever ever leave me... 
if that happen.. i'll life in the darkness...
please.....
pray for us...:)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

© DIARY HIDUP CIK PHONG, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena